This article has been marked as needing some attention.
Focus: Exact time of arrival?
- The Trader is a mysterious character who visits your island every week in a large red submarine.
- She arrives Friday evening and departs Sunday evening local time.
- She offers Trader Crates as well as some other offers.
- Trader Tickets are obtained in two ways: collecting a Daily Reward or collecting a Supply Chest. Both of these yield 1 Trader Ticket regardless of your Rank.
- Trader Tickets are used for obtaining Trader Crates.
- Trader Crates are obtained using Trader Tickets. The first Trader Crate per week is free but subsequent Trader Crates will cost you 3 Trader Tickets.
- Each Trader Crate contains random rewards, including basic resources and Prototype Modules, but will guarantee at least one Hero Token.
- Every time the Trader arrives, in addition to offering Trader Crates, she will also offer three different extra offers which can be used to trade for other types of Resources.
- There are three offers available every week. Some of these extra offers may only be purchased once while others may be purchased more than once.
- These trades include, but are not limited to:
- Hero Tokens for Resources, including Diamonds
- A particular type of resource for another particular type of resource (e.g. Gold for Wood)
- One or more of certain type of Power Stone for a different type of Power Stone (e.g. 3 Life Crystals for 3 Dark Crystals).
- One or more of a certain Prototype Module for a different Prototype Module (e.g. 3 Power Rods for 3 Critical Fuses)
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.