FANDOM


  • What is the best defense against Warriors and smoke screens.  

      Loading editor
    • Take them in from within. Smoke Screen doesn't block Mine damage, so go ahead and spread out some Mines on the warriors' route to the HQ. Make sure they aren't too close otherwise it's easy to deal with by using one Barrage.

      Or you can deal with the Warriors themselves by placing Flamethrowers and Machine Guns next to the HQ. Surely intimidating to Warrior attackers, but you might not want to pack them together though.

      Another great tip is to make the run to the HQ very long, thus forcing the enemy to use a lot more Smoke which means they'll have less energy for Shocks. This is easily done  by having the HQ at the corner.

      MagmaHoundTalkUser Blog14:21,6-Apr-2015
        Loading editor
    • try putting your machine guns BEHIND your HQ in a corner base, I'm a warrior attacker myself and i really hate it when people do that, i can't shock the machine guns or I'll shock my own troops so i just move along and find another target .. your machine guns have to be of high enough level though...

        Loading editor
    • And one thing to keep in mind...base layouts intended to defend against Smoke-Warrior are often very bad against Smoke-Hooka. That must be one of the reasons why I keep pulverizing every beach base I find; they look like they're so focused on countering Warriors that they ignore other troop combos that are just as lethal.

        Loading editor
    • You pulverize every beach base you find because your VP is so low due to turtling your way through the game.

        Loading editor
    • WhyIsYourVPScoreSoLow wrote:
      You pulverize every beach base you find because your VP is so low due to turtling your way through the game.

      Sorry, but that's an irrelevant argument. Virtually every target I hit, and beat, with a beach base is a higher level and higher HQ level than me. So my VP score compared to theirs doesn't matter.

        Loading editor
    • Kiljaedenas wrote:
      WhyIsYourVPScoreSoLow wrote:
      You pulverize every beach base you find because your VP is so low due to turtling your way through the game.
      Sorry, but that's an irrelevant argument. Virtually every target I hit, and beat, with a beach base is a higher level and higher HQ level than me. So my VP score compared to theirs doesn't matter.

      Move to higher VP then get back to us about being able to pulverize bases. lol

        Loading editor
    • 170.146.221.26 wrote:
      Kiljaedenas wrote:
      WhyIsYourVPScoreSoLow wrote:
      You pulverize every beach base you find because your VP is so low due to turtling your way through the game.
      Sorry, but that's an irrelevant argument. Virtually every target I hit, and beat, with a beach base is a higher level and higher HQ level than me. So my VP score compared to theirs doesn't matter.
      Move to higher VP then get back to us about being able to pulverize bases. lol

      I regularly drop bases of players over 8 levels higher than me. What more do you want?

        Loading editor
    • One other reply for the OP: one of the best options for countering Smokey Warriors is to carefully lay out the stunpoints. If you combine a long run to your HQ plus mines scattered everywhere en-route, and then spread out the anti-Warrior turrets covering the HQ so that the attacker has to stun at least five different places when the smoke comes down (six if possible), and they will definitely have a hard time dropping you.

        Loading editor
    • Move your hq far back but make sure it is still surrounded by flamers and machs. (I.e. Dont leave one side unprotected) make sure your shocks cover your base. Make sure your rockets cover your base. Have snipers in range. Those are the most critical defenses against warriors. Make sure they are far enough apart so they cannot be shocked together. People will need significant gbe to smoke and stun that way, best possible defense.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message