- Taunt is an ability that can be used by Pvt. Bullit.
- While this ability is active, Pvt. Bullit's damage limit greatly decreases, and all defensive buildings near him will target him.
- Each use costs 2 more Energy than the previous one, with a starting cost of 3 Energy.
- Taunt is very useful to protect your troops from high-damage defenses. Not only will the defensive buildings' damage be redirected away from the troops, said damage will also be greatly reduced.
- You can use the Taunt ability with Smokey Warriors; the ability can soak up damage from defenses behind the Warriors, which can save the need for Shock Bombs against those defenses.
- Be very careful when using Taunt in the vicinity of area damage buildings. These defensive buildings' splash effects can hit other troops along with Bullit. This is especially important whenever using Smokey Warriors or Zookas with Bullit.
- To defend against this ability, avoid placing many high damage single-target buildings (such as Cannons and/or Boom Cannons) together. If all high damage single target buildings are placed together, the ability can affect all of the buildings at once, rendering them much less effective.
|Duration||Area of Effect Radius|
|Level||Damage Limit||Upgrade Cost||Upgrade Time||Instant (Time Only)||Hero Level Required|
|Number of Shots||Energy Cost||Cumulative Energy Cost|