- Shock Knuckles is an ability that can be used by Pvt. Bullit.
- When used, Pvt. Bullit approaches the nearest defensive building and hits it with his fists, shocking it as well as defensive buildings behind it, in addition to doing a small amount of damage to all affected buildings.
- Each use costs 6 more Energy than the previous one, with a starting cost of 3 Energy.
- The Shock Knuckles can affect an area larger than that of a Shock Bomb, while being cheaper initially. When sufficiently leveled, the Shock Knuckles' shock duration is only marginally shorter than that of a Shock Bomb, so it makes a good substitute to a Shock Bomb if the Shock Knuckles' cost is lower.
- Due to the linear nature of his ability, it is important that you ensure Pvt. Bullit faces a direction where many defensive buildings are behind him whenever you use his ability. The Shock Knuckles will not be effective if it hits only a single defense and subsequently spreads behind to damage non-defensive buildings.
|11.3 Tiles||6.0 Tiles|
|Level||Damage||Shock Duration||Upgrade Cost||Upgrade Time||Instant (Time Only)||Hero Level Required|
|Number of Shots||Energy Cost||Cumulative Energy Cost|