|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4||Level 5|
|Level 6||Level 7||Level 8||Level 9||Level 10|
- The Residence constantly produces Gold, except for when it is being upgraded or when it is full.
- Gold is used for:
- Upgrading your Troops, Heroes, Mines, Boom Mines, Shock Mines and Gunboat Weaponry.
- Loading Troops on Landing Crafts.
- Initiating Attacks (i.e. Against Mercenary, Blackguard, and Resource Bases, as well as starting Operation attacks and the Hammerman Strikes Back Event)
- Unlocking areas on your Radar map.
- Going on Submarine dives.
- Removing Obstacles.
- Uncollected Resources within your Residences can be stolen by attackers. The Vault protects the same percentage of uncollected Resources as Resources in storages.
- Initially, the Residence is a blue tent with a flag.
- At level 2, the Residence gains some wood planks at the side and a chimney.
- At level 3, the Residence becomes a wooden house with a blue roof. The planks are removed and the flag is moved to the side.
- At level 4, the wood planks return. The chimney grows slightly in size.
- At level 5, a room is added to the side. The wood planks again disappear.
- At level 6, the Residence is now made of stone with a corrugated blue metal roof. The chimney is now square. The side room now has a window.
- At level 7, a crate is seen near the entrance.
- At level 8, the chimney changes design.
- At level 9, the roof is now rounded and the door becomes yellow metal.
- At level 10, two smaller chimneys are attached to the main one. A window is added to the roof.
- The Residence provides Gold because property owners pay taxes.
- The Residence is the only Resource production building which you can have more than one of in your base.
- The Residence is the only Resource production building which cannot be located on a Resource Base.
- Smoke periodically floats out of the chimney of the Residence.
- Villagers can enter and exit through the door of the Residence.