|Mark 1||Mark 2||Mark 3|
- The Microwav'r is a Prototype Defense that can be built inside the Weapon Lab.
- Like other prototype defenses, they will only last for a limited duration after being deployed.
- The Microwav'r emits microwave radiation, constantly harming all enemies within its range. However, the Microwav'r has a short range which limits its capability to damage long-ranged troops.
- The Microwav'r can be very dangerous to Riflemen and Warriors, as groups of both these troops can be wiped out within seconds; neither have the range to avoid the Microwav'r. When using these troops in attack, either use Shock Bombs to stop it, or avoid it entirely.
- Tanks and Grenadiers can outrange this defense, so it poses no threat to these troops unless they accidentally wander into its range.
- The high health of the Microwav'r means that this defense is very hard to destroy with Artillery or Barrage. Attackers attempting to do so would need lots of Gunboat Energy.
- The Microwav'r is capable of damaging troops under Smoke Screens, so unless high-health troops like Scorchers are being used, you should avoid the area of effect of Microwav'rs when using Smoke Screens.
- You can place Microwav'rs on one side of the base to deter enemy troops from passing through that side of your base, but this can be completely ineffective against long-ranged troop compositions.
- Pairing the Microwav'r with a Sky Shield can be very potent. Its high health plus the shield health means that attackers would need a lot of Gunboat Energy to destroy it. The shield can also prevent attackers from using Shock Bombs on the Microwav'r if they do not choose to destroy the shield first.
- It can be a good idea to place Microwav'rs near defenses that are likely to be distracted with Critters in an attack. The Microwav'r will quickly destroy Critters, rendering them useless.
- The Microwav'r can excel in Hammerman Strikes Back events just like the Hot Pot, as it is lethal against Riflemen. Its high health allows it to withstand many hits, but its weaknesses against Tanks and Grenadiers can be fatal when defending.
- You can place the Microwav'r around the Headquarters to prevent Smokey Warrior attacks as they can hit under Smoke Screens. Such attackers would have to destroy it first, or upon reaching the Headquarters, use early Shock Bombs to prevent the Microwav'r from destroying all the Warriors.
|Building Size||Attack Speed||Range||Special Ability|
|3x3||0.2s||7||Damages all units within range at the same time|
|Mark Number||Health||Damage Per Second||Damage Per Hit||Build Cost||Build Time||Weapon Lab|