- The MMG 9000 is an improved version of a Machine Gun.
- It has the same mechanics as a Machine Gun, but the MMG has higher hitpoints and damage, as well as longer range and no blind spot.
- It appears on Lt. Hammerman's base levels 50 (2), 55, and 60 (2).
- This Building cannot be built by the player.
- The MMG 9000 does not have any visual upgrade differences.
- At all levels, the MMG 9000 is a quadruple-barrelled Machine Gun with a stone base. The main body is made out of metal. A small red scope is seen on the top.
- This defense is very effective at destroying Warriors. It is not recommended to attack an MMG with them.
- Against all other Troops, this defense is still effective. It can deal decent damage to any troop.
- Generally, you simply want to avoid contact with MMGs, either by shocking it, if it is near the Headquarters, or flaring around it.
- If you intend to destroy the MMG, your best choice of troop would be a Tank composition due to the Tank's long range which keeps it away from the MMG's "high damage zone".
- The MMG 9000 shoots 10% faster than a normal machine gun.
- It is also the second fastest-firing Defensive Building in the game. At first place is the Shock Blaster and in third place is the Machine Gun.
- However due to the reload times of the Shock Blaster, the MMG 9000 fires the fastest on average, shooting on average 11.1 shots per second compared to the Shock Blaster's average of 7.7 shots per second.
- This weapon's full name is the Massacre Machine Gun 9000. Lt. Hammerman reveals this information when the player discovers his level 50 base.
- The MMG 9000 is encased in titanium armor according to the Villager who reports this after Blackguard transmissions are intercepted during the early stages of the campaign.
- The quote after destroying Lt. Hammerman level 45 Base suggests that Colonel Gearheart is the creator of MMG 9000.
- The MMG 9000 used to sometimes appear on Operations, but later, Supercell removed them from Operations.
- The defense's name could possibly be a reference to the BFG 9000 from the DOOM series of games.
|Building Size||Range||Attack Speed||Damage Type||Splash Radius||Random Radius|
|3x3||12||0.09 Second||Splash||0.6 Tiles||1.8 Tiles|
|Level||Hitpoints||Typical Damage Per Second^||Maximum Damage Per Second||Damage Per Shot|
^All shots may not hit, so the game's stated damage per second is approximate. Accuracy improves as targets move closer.