- Iron Will is a Hero Ability that can be used by Sgt. Brick in attacks.
- It creates a large area of effect centered on the hero that reduces the damage that your troops take for a while.
- Each use costs 12 more Energy than the previous one, with a starting cost of 6 Energy.
- Use it to reduce damage from high damage turrets like the Boom Cannon. It could mean a difference of a few hits, buying you the time to destroy the turret.
- It can be used to help weaker troops like Riflemen and Zookas pass through Mines with less damage, as well as make them more resistant to Machine Guns and Flamethrowers.
- This Hero Ability shares the same name with an Achievement.
- The icon of this ability has a Sergeant's insignia on it, indicating its user's Sergeant rank. The shield and the down-pointing chevrons indicate reduction of damage.
|Damage Reduction||Area of Effect Radius|
|Level||Duration||Upgrade Cost||Upgrade Time||Instant (Time Only)||Hero Level Required|
|Number of Shots||Energy Cost||Cumulative Energy Cost|
|Troops||Rifleman • Heavy • Zooka • Warrior • Tank • Medic • Grenadier • Scorcher • Cryoneer|
|Gunboat Weaponry||Artillery • Flare • Medkit • Shock Bomb • Barrage • Smoke Screen • Critters|
|Heroes||Sgt. Brick • Cpt. Everspark|
|Hero Abilities||Cluster Grenade • Iron Will • Battle Orders • Critter Swarm • Explosive Charges • Universal Remote|