- Iron Will is a Hero Ability that can be used by Sgt. Brick in attacks.
- It creates a large area of effect centered on the hero that reduces the damage that your troops take for a while.
- Each use costs 12 more Energy than the previous one, with a starting cost of 6 Energy.
- Try to save the ability for when your troops are approaching the part of the base with the bulk of the Defensive Buildings to ensure that you get the most value out of the ability since its energy cost increases drastically after each use.
- Use it to reduce damage from high damage turrets like the Boom Cannon. It could mean a difference of a few hits, buying you the time to destroy the turret.
- It can be used to help weaker troops like Riflemen and Zookas pass through Mines with less damage, as well as make them more resistant to Machine Guns and Flamethrowers.
- This Hero Ability shares the same name with an Achievement.
- The icon of this ability has a Sergeant's insignia on it, indicating its user's Sergeant rank. The shield and the down-pointing chevrons indicate reduction of damage.
|Damage Reduction||Area of Effect Radius|
|Level||Duration||Upgrade Cost||Upgrade Time||Instant (Time Only)||Hero Level Required|
|Number of Shots||Energy Cost||Cumulative Energy Cost|
|Troops||Rifleman • Heavy • Zooka • Warrior • Tank • Medic • Grenadier • Scorcher • Cryoneer|
|Gunboat Weaponry||Artillery • Flare • Medkit • Shock Bomb • Barrage • Smoke Screen • Critters|
|Heroes||Sgt. Brick • Cpt. Everspark|
|Hero Abilities||Cluster Grenade • Iron Will • Battle Orders • Critter Swarm • Explosive Charges • Universal Remote|