|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4|
|Level 5||Level 6||Level 7||Level 8-10|
- The Iron Storage stores Iron.
- Iron is used to upgrade most higher level buildings.
- Unlike some other real-time strategy games, if this building is destroyed during a battle, the attacker does not necessarily gain some of the Resources in it. The only way Resources can be taken from it is if the attacker destroys the Headquarters.
- Initially, the Iron Storage is a teal-colored iron repository with walls on three sides. The tops of the walls are reinforced.
- At level 2, the Iron Storage gains an arched wooden roof.
- At level 3, the roof is replaced with a metal one.
- At level 4, the roof is rearranged so that it is even with the walls. The walls' reinforcing changes color.
- At level 5, the stone base is replaced with a metal one, and the storage's edging becomes blue.
- At level 6, a short ramp-like structure is added to the front of the storage area.
- At level 7, the arched roof becomes thicker, and now has bolts in it.
- At level 8, the storage gains two metal supports on each side.
- Iron is used in every high level upgrade except for the Iron Mine.
- Sometimes, Villagers will carry resources, such as Iron, to a building being upgraded even when Iron was not required for the upgrade.