"Collect Intel to start Task Force operations!"
- Players in a Task Force collect Intel which is used to start Operations in the Blackguard Mainland.
- Intel belongs to your Task Force. If you leave that Task Force, you do not take your gathered Intel with you.
- Individual Intel counts reset at midnight GMT every Sunday. The Task Force's total Intel count does not reset.
- Once a certain amount of Intel has been collected, the Task Force leader or officers can spend Intel to begin an Operation.
- Intel is consumable. This means that once it is spent, it is not refunded in any way, so you will need to keep collecting more.
- To see how much Intel it costs to start each Operation, see the Operation page.
- Intel cannot be gained while not in a Task Force.
- There are six ways to obtain Intel.
- If you attack and defeat a Mercenary Base, you have a 50% chance of receiving Intel.
- If you attack and defeat a Blackguard Base or Dr. T stage, you have a 25% chance of receiving Intel.
- You can also get Intel by destroying a certain number of Troops while defending your home base.
- Click here to see how the number of troops defeated affects your Intel reward.
- Intel obtained from Base defense needs to be claimed before the weekly Intel reset.
- It may also be received by defeating a stage of the Mega Crab event.
- 1-5 Intel is provided as rewards for opening a Supply Chest or claiming a Daily Reward.
- Intel is guaranteed by defending a stage of the Hammerman Strikes Back event.
- There is no way to boost the chances to receive Intel from any of these methods.
- Once collected, Intel is added to that player's Task Force's Intel count as well as that player's individual count.
- Leaders, Co-Leaders, and Officers can also spend Intel to sabotage (destroy) random Defensive Buildings in Operations.
- Each sabotage destroys one Defensive Building. Sabotage will never destroy a Power Cell or the Power Core.
- When a Defensive Building is sabotaged, permanent scorch marks appear around the place where it was, indicating that it was sabotaged.
- The first sabotage on an Operation costs 3 Intel. Each sabotage after that on the same Operation costs 2 more Intel than the last sabotage.
- The destruction of a building using sabotage does not deal damage to the Power Core like destroying buildings normally would.
- The Intel appears to be a blueprint for the Power Core on the Blackguard factories.
- Collecting Intel from the destruction of a base makes the same sound that is heard when you get 2 Victory Points from a Blackguard Base. If Power Stones are also earned, it may not be heard.
- Maximum Intel that can be held by a Task Force varies by the carrying capacity of the Task Force.
- 5 members = 250
- 10 members = 400
- 25 members = 600
- 50 members = 1000
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.